Love is eternal…
Although no one knows when the final day will come, it will happen for all of us. Taking care of some of the necessary details in advance makes that difficult time a little easier for your friends and family. In addition, making arrangements for your own memorial gives you input, and an investment in your personal legacy.
A wonderful gift…
Your final gift will be taking some of that burden from their shoulders, and giving them instead a lasting memorial.
For your peace of mind…
Where do I start?
In the meantime, take a look at our pre-planning checklist, which will guide you as you make decisions and communicate them to your family.
“Christine was so helpful and patient with a very hard decision. She had suggestions
that were very helpful but always considerate of what I wanted.” – Myrna Curtis
- Family Heritage
- Life’s Work and Accomplishments
- Interests and Hobbies
- Social and Civic Contributions
- Memorable Events and Occasions
- Faith and Belief
- Character and Traits
When thinking of a memorial for yourself or loved one here are some helpful things to consider to:
- Style – Flush Marker, Bevel, Slant, Monument, Bench or Custom made.
- Size – based upon an individual or additional family members.
- Color – many to choose from.
- Design – sandblast or etching.
- Message – a bible verse or epitaph.